Date: Wednesdays November 8,15,21,29,December 6,December 13
A results-oriented class for stay at home moms who are ready and willing to tackle obstacles to navigating a successful professional re-invention. These obstacles may include psychological issues, lack of confidence, skill gaps and lack of direction. This is a comprehensive program for moms who are ready to reclaim their lives and vitality, and position themselves for future professional success, either now or in the future. This hugely successful class teaches you how to put yourself on the map while and after raising your children, live more authentically and be fulfilled without compromising your parenting choices.
- Experience and benefit from a proven career development model for moms who have been away from professional activities for many years resulting in increased confidence and access to capabilities.
- Examination and repackaging of your skills, accomplishments and interests acquired from your educational and professional experiences (before having children) combined with your core work values, volunteer experiences and accomplishments while at home with your children.
- Assess your interests, values and skills using personal assessment tools and Standardized Career Assessments such as the Meyers Briggs Type Inventory and Strong Interest Inventory with an option to complete these assessments
- Learn how to overcome psychological barriers that have kept you immobilized when thinking about your professional goals using cognitive restructuring skills leading to new abilities to take risks.
- Learn the process to create an up-to-date working resume that is compatible for online searches and that best highlights your skills and history while minimizing
the gaps in your work history.
- Learn how to approach “Skilling Up” with social media in this digital age we are living in.
Bookings are closed for this event.